Our firm was founded in 2012 to separate our Real Estate Consulting Services from our Traditional Real Estate Marketing Services which is provided through David Day Real Estate, PLLC. As an Accredited Consumer Real Estate Consultant, with over 25 years of consulting and advising clients, we assist Homeowners, Probate Estates, “Baby Boomers” and Investors in areas not normally serviced by Traditional Real Estate Professionals. These services include, but are not limited to, assisting –
* Homeowners in developing accurate and thorough Reports of their Home’s Estimated Market Value,
* Personal Representative through the process of dealing with Probate Real Estate issues,
* Baby Boomers and their families dealing with Senior Lifestyle Issues,
* Real Estate Investors in selecting and analyzing properties prior to purchase,
* Homeowners facing foreclosure that need resources to make informed decisions.
* Probate Real Estate Assistance
* Senior Real Estate and Lifestyle Issues
* Senior Real Estate Financing Counseling
* Residential Real Estate Marketing Programs
* Residential Real Estate Investment Programs
* Residential Real Estate 1031 Exchange Programs
* For Sale By Owner Marketing Assistance
* Certified Pre-Owned Home Program Qualification
* Real Estate Consulting and Advising Services
to learn more about these Designations and Certifications simply click on the designation name
My experience and training offer clients a unique approach in achieving Real Estate goals on either the traditional Realtor approach paying Professional Fees based on a transaction price or on a consulting per hour cost arrangement similar to your attorney, CPA or other professional advisor.
As a Chartered Financial Consultant® and Chartered Advisor for Senior Living®, I have an extensive background in areas such as tax laws, probate, estate planning, and equity conversation strategies. Further, as a Seniors Real Estate Specialist®, I counsel and advise other “Baby Boomers”, and their families, in dealing with the later-in-life lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family’s home.
For those homeowners looking to sell their home, my comprehensive foundation of skill development and training received by earning both the Seller Representative Specialist® and Strategy Pricing Advisor™ Designations help me represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
When you want someone to Consult and Advise with You – rather than Sell to You, contact me today.
Copyright © 2020 REALTY CONSULTING OF KENTUCKIANA -
All Rights Reserved.