A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® or (SRES®) has received extensive education on topics such as tax laws, probate, estate planning, equity conversion strategies, and can offer you relevant information on current market trends as well as valuable resources regarding real estate transactions.
They can guide you and your family through all of your real estate transactions, because they have -
* a solid comprehension of Federal laws on Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA)
* sensitivity to issues and priorities of those ages 50 and above and their families
* knowledge of the uses, benefits, procedures, and issues involved in reverse mortgages
* education regarding the uses of pensions, 401(k) accounts and IRAs in real estate transactions
* the understanding of how Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security can impact your real estate decisions
* familiarly with the probate process to facilitate the transfer of real estate based on your wishes
Please take a minute to view this video that discusses how working with a Seniors Real Estate Specialist can eliminate the stress and anxiety often associated with selling a family home or relocating whether it is across town or across the country.
You’ve probably heard the saying, “all real estate is local”. It’s a truism that refers to the unique qualities of neighborhoods and properties – and the same claim can be made for real estate CLIENTS. Everyone who buys or sells property has unique needs.
If you’re a buyer or seller over the age of 50 – or are assisting someone who is – there are several reasons to choose a real estate specialist who focuses exclusively on seniors. LEARN MORE>
The Home Equity Conversion Mortgage for Purchase loan program, or H4P Program for short, is a little known Strategy to purchase Your Dream Retirement Home with No Monthly Mortgage Payments*. This allows you to increase your purchasing power and significantly reduce your out-of-pocket expenses as compared to paying cash or securing traditional financing. If you are over the age of 62 and are considering purchasing your retirement home, you need to view this short video today.
* Borrower is responsible for home maintenance, property taxes, homeowner’s insurance and any HOA fees.
Copyright © 2020 REALTY CONSULTING OF KENTUCKIANA -
All Rights Reserved.