Whether you are a novice or seasoned real estate investor, you never want to over pay for a property and need to know all the potential costs up front.
You need an Advisor who understands the difference between the value of a residential home and an investment property and can accurately determine the value of both. Further, the real cost to prepare a property as either a rental or a resale must be evaluated as well as the After Repair Value (ARV).
We can prepare these reports for you. We are Real Estate Pricing Specialists who can provide you with accurate Value Reports on any residential property you are considering purchasing. We have the experience and training to produce accurate Value Reports that addresses the Current Value, Estimated Repair Costs, After Repair Value and Return on Investment.
Today’s market offers unique opportunities on both a cash flow and an appreciation strategy. In today’s market, investors are taking advantage of the fact that cash flow opportunities have rarely been higher than it is today and is bolstered by a recovering market. From the cash flow standpoint, rental demand has rarely been higher than it is today.
We understand that the business service needs of Real Estate Investors differ greatly from those of individual home buyers and sellers. A Realtor® who has been certified in Residential Real Estate Investing recognize this difference and adapt their skill sets to service the investor’s needs in strategizing the investment business plan.
They can assist the residential investor in goal setting, planning, evaluating and acquiring properties as well as preparing an exit strategy.
To support real estate investors in building their portfolios, we offer a number of services such as
* Identifying and selecting potential investment property candidates for the Investor’s Review
* Arranging short term financing for both Fix and Flip Projects
* Preparing a Cost Analysis of any necessary renovations and an After Renovation Value (ARV)
* Assembling and scheduling qualified trades-people to perform any needed renovations
* Establishing and supervising a workable time line for project completion
* Provide Annual Financial Analysis and Review Services
* Executing successful Section 1031 Exchange Programs
* Coordinating Property Management Services for Rental Income Properties
* Developing an Exit Strategy to maximize the project’s return
For more information on Investing in Residential Real Estate
Simply complete the Request Form Shown below so we can arrange a convenient meeting to just chat about your goals.
Copyright © 2020 REALTY CONSULTING OF KENTUCKIANA -
All Rights Reserved.